Thursday 2 August 2007

Baby, Saturate Me

So I'm officially reaching my saturation point. My attention span is already low as it is, and so I'm definitely not good with handling the same thing for such period of time. How will I manage stable boyfriend or future husband, you ask? What, you think I have never thought of that? You think I'm not freaked out by that? But today is today and tomorrow is tomorrow, so I shall worry about that once the ring is proposed and some kneeling action involved. Not a second before that.

See, the thing about my low attention span doesn't only influence my inability to stay on job, write here daily, embrace my true potential as a storywriter, date the same guy for more than 4 months, but also in this case, go to class everyday.

Which is funny, cos I'm a student and going to class is what I should do. It's like, complaining about having to sing all the time when you're a singer. Or about constantly having to marry different men when you're Elizabeth Taylor. And about popping 'Coke' with slightly bad pronounciation when you're Lindsay Lohan. You know what I mean?

There's just so much thing one can do in this saturation point, really.




Is it just me or I looked so....wrong?! See, saturation! Short-attention span!

Okay, so we've managed to establish that I'm busy with school nowadays. But the good thing is I get to see my friends a lot often. Particularly babe and I have been hanging out a lot, just talking and bitching, basically. Which is therapheutical, I'm tellin' you. That girl is a trooper, with all the dramas she's in!

Yesterday Sis and I had japanese buffet at Kuisinboo in Suntec. Sushi, sashimi, soba, tempura, crabs, prawns, soup, chicken, beef, dory fish, rice, desserts, cakes, ice creams, drinks, name it, they have it all. So people said they just can't seem to try everything in there during the two hours meal. But let me just say this. Their stomach wouldn't be able to fit everything in anyway even if they have more than two hours.

I'm the queen of glutton and I was damn full, okay! It was ladies night so each person is roughly around 27 bucks if you're interested.

Instead of puttin' up new pics, I'm posting up another pic from the MOS party weeks ago.
(I am really getting old, aren't I?)



Another irritating story I just remembered, was that I downloaded a picture editor program called Portrait Professional a few days ago. You know how the Photoshop episode ended, right, and so I was quite delighted seeing that it only took seconds to get the portrait program to my computer. And it apparently was a great program too cos you could do lots of tricks to modify a pic, not only for basic color and lightning as Picasa, but to the point which you can reduce wrinkles and lines, tan your skin, smallen your nose, widen and put color in your eyes, shape and plump your lips etc, etc. And so I was so excited trying to experiment the different functions and making my face full of ifs...what if I have bigger eyes, what if my nose is smaller, what if this is this, all sorts of bimbiotic unimportant but fun things. So I spent like thirty minutes doing so and by the time I was quite satisfied with the result,(that made me realize I already look good as it is, absolutely kidding ha!) I tried to save the image. Yes, innocently.

And then I JUST FOUND OUT THAT IN ORDER TO SAVE THE IMAGE YOU HAVE TO BUY THE PROGRAM FIRST!!!!!!

I FEEL SO CHEATED!! I WANT MY MONEY BACK! I mean, MY TIME BACK! I was ready to boost my newly twinkling eyes, luscious lips and magically perfect skin to a crush of mine in order to seduce him AND NOW THIS?!!!

I FEEL CHEATED! (..again!)

I should have known better that if something seems to be too good to be true, most probably it is! (I can't believe I got so worked up over a picture editor program?!!! I'm so free, ah!!)

End of this module is two days away! Hang in there, short-attention-span!!

No comments: