Saturday 11 August 2007

Against Animal Cruelty. (unless in emergency)

My last un-lonely night! Well, technically it's morning already and by this time tomorrow, I'll be totally alone for indifinite time yet! Somehow I'm looking forward and dreading it at the same time. Sure, it's been-there-done-that-moment, but I've been so dependant that I forgot I'm actually twenty and that I should stop asking for cheetos, whining for money and screaming over cockroaches at the kitchen.

The good thing is, I will start buying cheetos on my own when I do want one, I will learn to save more and skimp if necessary, even starve myself if I'm broke, and I will still scream over the cockroaches but I will somehow manage to kill them afterwards. I haven't really given the killing-detail a thought (how will I do it? Should I spray insecticide? Should I drown them? Should I snap them with a hard, sharp object? Should I resort to fire?!! HORROR! Somehow I convinced myself that if I just let them be, they will dissapear!) but I'm sure I will figure something out! On second thought, can I just flee? I'm not brought up to kill! I'm against violance!

Me (running to get help): There's a damn cockroach in the coffee table! Kill it! Yeah! Suffocate it! Kill it! Kill it! Yeah! More! More poison! Bigger shoes! Bigger and heavier shoes! Here, take Yellow Pages! Kill it! I don't care, just KILL it!!!!! Die you, damn crappy cockroach!

I know I don't sound too convincing right now, but really, I'll be fine!

The topic of cockroach suddenly grossed me out a lot. Now I have a disturbingly unpleasant image on my mind. I hate how this thing happens! Me, talking sidetracked from the point! No, not only sidetracked, but off the road! Lopsidingly off! (not enough to be off, it has to be lopsided too)

This entry is officially lame and unimportant. And now I'm sleepy. Which is probably a good thing since it's already 3 in the morning. Zzzzz...

No comments: