Friday 17 August 2007

Catching Up. Nothing Much.

Yesterday met up with Irene! She's such a sweet girl! We haven't met for a while, the last time being when she incidentally bumped into me, literally, bumped into my body at Watson! So imagine this, I was browsing around for..I don't know, let's say, for acne-foam (this doesn't mean that I have acnes at all!) and there were voices behind me I tried to ignore, and suddenly bump! I felt like a jelly, my excessive fats were everywhere and so I was quite ready to scold the girl for letting the world see my shame! I looked back and bump!
Oh, wrong word. Sorry, let's do it again.

I looked back and gasp!!!!

It was Irene!

So I screamed, and she screamed. And we both literally humiliated ourselves, and she blamed me for screaming up first, and I blamed her for bumping into me and my fats, and she blamed her boyfriend for distracting her, and her boyfriend just....ran away.

Like, really, he ran away. Dissapeared. Fleed the scene. Gone with the wind.

What the....????!!!!

I swear I didn't wear anything remotely scary that day! Was it my face...??! Oh goodie!

So anyway! That was some months back and yesterday we just caught up, had dinner and talked a lot. She ended up going to my place until almost 11. Good time. It was always nice meeting up with an old friend and sharing new things about each other just like old times.

She was once my biggest buddy


Class today is still boring, and it didn't help at all that it has been raining all day so the air was cool and perfect for nap. Tomorrow I have class at nine freaking am!!!!!!!!!!!

Not much interesting happening lately so can't write much. My so-called-power of imagination is under construction so I can't even ramble and make things up to say! Consider this is a christmas present. TIl next time!

No comments: