Sunday 5 August 2007

Officially Dull.

My eyes are hurting upon seeing SIA Environmental Report for too long. Nah, I'm not launching a protest or anything of that sort. I'm just doing my PR assignment. I'm sorry, I wish I could give you a more exciting answer, but honest, even I am bored with my own dullness. Hoping to gain more energy to continue after writing in here.

So, so, so, what shall I fuss about this time? About how fat and old I'm getting? I think I've drained you enough on that one. Ah, yesterday I saw 'Shop Girl'. Okay, it's an old movie, Steve Martin and Claire Danes played in it, and it was great. It was..just very believable and natural, nothing dramatic, no exaggeratement, no unnecessary dialogues, everything just flows really beautifully. I found a newfound respect for Steve Martin now, I mean, the guy is definitely more than just a funny actor. I love 'Cheaper by the Dozen', don't get me wrong, although honestly I grimaced a bit upon seeing 'The Pink Panther', but the guy can act, and write, as it turns out! He wrote the movie himself, which was based on a novel written by none other than...himself. Okay, maybe I'm just biased, I admired him so much for being able to create, write, produce and act all at once, but there's just something really disturbing knowing that Jay Chou created, wrote, and acted in his own movie. It's just...wrong, man. I mean, not even one single cell in my body is interested in seeing his movie! But hey, that's just me. Don't start throwing rocks at my flat!

Ah! And I'm still in love with Vince Vaughn! I found myself watching his many interviews and perfomances in talkshows and movie premieres! And he's still on my wallpaper! Which is an achievement in itself, considering that I change my wallpaper frequently. (there's Kristin Kreuk, and Katie Holmes, and then Gilmore Girls, and Jensen Ackles, and Smallville, and Kiefer Sutherland..) I also saw the pilot episode of 'Lipstick Jungle' yesterday, it was good! And speaking of movies, I really wanna see 'Cashback' too in the cinema. The reviews I read so far were all good, and who could miss Sean Biggerstaff in all his glory? Definitely not me, for sure! Have a plan to see it tomorrow so am excited!

Focus, focus! Gosh, I get even lazier to continue the assignment. Hey, it has been really windy around here lately, hasn't it? I feel like a cat walking in series of tornado everytime I go out! (I don't know why I used the word 'cat'. Creepy.) The thing is, okay, it's good to have a bit of wind, eh, no, breeze! See the difference! Breeze is good, wind is not so good! Breeze is cool, wind is just messy! Breeze is soothing, wind on the other hand, is just messing your hair up! It's okay if it got messed up rather sexily! Y'know, like people say messy hair is so in today! But messy-like-you-just-got-out-of-from-a-jungle is a no-no. Messy like you've never heard of comb is not so glamorous either. See, by the end of my 10 minutes trip to the market, the wind has managed to make me look like a)a scary ghost, b)just a dirty un-bathed creature, and c)a lion. Well, it's just hair, so it's not as if it can go off from my skull, but still. It was raining everyday for a while there, and now it hasn't rained anymore but the wind is just crazy as a substitute!

Hey, there it goes! Another ramblings I managed to blast on. I'm so pathetic. *concentrating hard trying to concentrate hard on the assignment* Failed miserably. Maybe I should listen to some musics or read some books first..oh why don't I eat something first? After all, nobody can work on empty stomach, right?

Oh bugger. Focus! Focus! Cannot!!!!!!!

No comments: