Saturday 18 August 2007

Morning Has Broken

So, 6 am really exists.

I'm quite proud of myself to discover this new-found glory. The air was cool, the sun hasn't shone, the streets were empty, the security guard asked, "Okay?"

Huh?????

Really! He said that! What, now even the damn security guard knew that I'm not used to wake up at this hour?! That is almost an insult!

It's 8 now and I'm off to school, people! Oh, I was out earlier (hence, the odd security-guard-conversation?) to buy today's paper. Gasp! Wow! Magic! What? What? What? Is John Cusack visiting Singapore?! What the? Buying the paper? Don't act so chic!

Mind you, buying newspaper is a perfectly normal behavior.

Yes, but YOU are not like normal people.

Ah, sod it. Fine, I admit, the paper is just part of my class' assignment. But I'm still offended, nevertheless!

End's Note: Did I just have a conversation with myself???????

Yes. No wonder you drink.

No comments: