Tuesday 14 August 2007

Tuesday Morning

This is 10.30 in the morning and I just can't go back to sleep. Maybe cos I don't want to oversleep my interview? My going-to-be-a-disaster-interview? I can smell it from here, people! Anyway just a short post to describe how I feel waking up today, I feel crap. Why, you ask? Well, let's see, there's only one reason I can think of. I haven't heard a single word from him. Now, okay, he might just be really busy, super busy, in fact, that he probably would rather spend his remaining free hour by sleeping and fantasizing over FHM women. So maybe I'm just blowing this out of proportion.

But really? How busy can someone be? Okay, I'm definitely not a good person to be asked this, since I live such a leisure-free-relax-life, or so some people say. So I'm asking you!

I really shouldn't be worrying about this, I have a resume to print out, an outfit to think of, oh in fact, I have myself to be soon-be-humiliated for! Wish me luck, people!

2 comments:

Anntonii said...

Hi... Just visited ur blog.. its great.. keep it up!
and seriously i don't believe u can eat 20plates of Sushi!

t e e n a said...

Hi anntonii;)
Thanks for your comment, it's not everyday I got such flattering remark (drama-queen-alert) from a writer like you;)
Haha! Oh, yeah, baby, I could eat 20 plates, but that was during my crazy-greedy-gluttonuous period! Now I'm *on diet* so I restrained myself from turning into a salmon-monster.