Monday 2 July 2007

Trivial Things

I feel lousy..and lazy.

Have I told you I'm getting old?

But, aside from being old or not, I am feeling rather lousy today. And my legs are killing me. I think I walked too much yesterday. Oh gawd.

I woke up at nine, went out and walked through Raffles, Marina Square, Esplanade, Funan, Chijmes, Bugis Junction, all the way to Little India, and finally to Orchard, more walking and wandering around. I haven't even woken up that early in ages!

I think that made me, at least, a decent friend. See, I'm being generous.

The whole point of the loads of events yesterday was to accompany my old high school friend who was here for holiday. When he wanted me to take him around, I said yes, sure, and thought that we probably would meet at 2 or 3 in the afternoon. And then he said, so where are we having breakfast?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Imagine how my face looked like at that exact second.
Trust me, it wasn't that attractive. I can't see my own expression but I dare to bet on it.

Oh, and the indian food..that was just too much. It probably wasn't the food, but I felt seriously ill at night.

I'm really hopeless. I don't know why I bother to write such unimportant stuffs. I really am getting dull and lousy these days.

Have a lot on my mind, though. Maybe I'll write 'em up later.

No comments: