Thursday 28 June 2007

The Story of The Eye

I'm sorry for being tad dramatic in the previous entry. I thought I agreed to leave the emotional baggage as far away as possible in here? This is just a provider for my bimbiotic side, isn't it? So why don't you..forget what I've written? It doesn't matter, it won't affect you anyway.

So. Today is a shitty, shitty day.

My eyes are blotchy red. Dunno why. Actually since yesterday morning. I woke up, looked at myself in the mirror and whoa there! Felt like I was staring at some scary vampire. My right eye, yes, has gone berserk. Red, I mean. It didn't hurt or something. In fact, it felt nothing, which made me feel even more annoyed.

I mean, red eye isn't like some pimple you can cover with concealer. So the eye is like mocking me, "Yeeee! I'm red! But there's nothing you can do about it! I'm red!"

I was actually contemplating not to go out, cos I figured if I go out, the chance of the eye getting even redder is higher, well, because of those dust and smoke and dirty air out there. But I decided to shrug it off, I had a feeling my friend wouldn't be quite symphathetic reading my text, "Yo. Can't go out. Sorry. My eye's acting up. It's...err, red." Nope, didn't think so. Especially when she 1)was already in Starbucks, 2)waiting for me, and 3)alone.

And 'sides, I kinda hoped that it would get better on itself. You know, probably, it just needs some air. Orchard air. A girl could hope.

So I went out. And didn't really think about the eye until after the time we all tried on clothes on Zara. Cos only then that I looked in the mirror and saw that it hasn't gotten any better. Oh, damn.

..that didn't stop me from snapping pictures, though.



The jacket was fabulous. Gawd, one day I will afford to buy it. I will!

After playing some catch-up, shoppings, eating, and lots of gossiping, the eye went back home and got a night rest. I wake up in the middle of the dawn, unable to sleep. And so I just lied there, listening to some slow music from my mp3 and finally fell back to sleep. (I'm in love with Gary Barlow's 'For All That You Want' now)

I don't really wanna talk bout this morning, cos it's easily the reason why this day sucks big time. And the cause of my emotional sadness.

But what's tad more irritating was that the eye hasn't recovered yet! No matter how galons of eyedrops I have put in use!

It might be..just the time to change my lens, so I headed out to buy a new one. Green ones this time. Long story short, here I am, writing this with my geeky glasses(cos the eye needs some quality time alone from the lens). It's looking better, although still a bit red. Mistery of mistery, I don't even know why it got red in the first place.

I'm soooo getting old, my eye can't even handle the pressure well enough!

Well, they say third time is the charm. So hopefully, by the third day tomorrow, the eye's getting all twinkly and gorgeous again.

No comments: