Sunday 8 July 2007

Song, Pimples, Sushi, Eyebrows.

So. Just to let you know, I've been writing a few paragraphs here before, but erased it again, and again, and decided not to bother to write about it anymore. I know, such very ridiculously thoughtful of me.

I found myself loving some tunes by Lily Allen nowadays. This track is really nice. And the lyrics is deep,man! Reminds me a lot of him. Oh gosh, now I'm being melancholic. Okay, okay, there's someone, so what?

"Littlest Things" (you can see the video
here)

Sometimes I find myself sitting back and reminiscing
Especially when I have to watch other people kissing
And I remember when you started calling me your Mrs
All the play fighting
All the flirtatious disses
I’d tell you sad stories about my childhood
I dunno why I trusted you but I knew that I could
We’d spend the whole weekend
Lying in our own dirt
I was just so happy
In your boxers and your t-shirt

Dreams, dreams of when we had just started things
Dreams of you and me
It seems, it seems
That I can’t shake those memories
I wonder if you have the same dreams too

The littlest things that take me there
I know it sounds lame but it’s so true
I know it’s not right but it seems unfair
That thing’s are reminding me of you
Sometimes I wish we could just pretend
Even if only for one weekend
So come on
Tell me

Drinkin’ tea in bed, watchin’ DVD’s
When I discovered all your dirty, grotty magazines
You’d take me out shopping
And all we’d buy is trainers
As if we ever needed anything to entertain us
The first time that you introduced me to your friends
And you could tell that I was nervous, so you held my hand
When I was feeling down, you’d make that face you do
There’s no-one in the world who could replace you

"The first time you introduced me to your friends, and you could tell that I was nervous, so you held my hand" is really sweet. I didn't know her right until one of my friend mentioned that he just bought her CD, and so he let me hear some of her tracks, and although I don't like them all, some of 'em are really good. Like this one, and "Naive". You'd probably hear the other version sung by The Kooks, I don't know which one is the original.

Anyway, I've come to realize that my face is so full of pimples. Cow, I have no idea how. You know, I used to be the kind of person who has never bothered to use moisturizer, cleanser, toner, or whatever facial products out there, and along my adolescence years, that worked for me perfectly. Whereas all my friends were so busy putting on creams and products on their faces every night, I could proudly say I didn't need 'em. (results of observation everytime we spend some nights together) I have never even gone through a single facial. Yes, and I call myself a girl. Dunno whether I should laugh or cry.

But hey, it was fine before. I don't know since when, I think it was me trying to experience being more like a lady, (yeah, and that bit me right in the ass! Sod!) I started trying washing my face with certain products and etc, etc. Sometimes it was okay, sometimes during a period, I would have some pimples. The thing is, I was never quite sure whether it was really the product, or it was me.

So well, these days(actually, since I was in Perth for quite a period of time), there are some red dots and pimples everywhere. I wouldn't say my face is full of pimples, cos that would be exaggerating, but ah sod it! I'm the drama queen, I'm allowed to exaggerate!!!

Yes! My face is damn full of pimples everywhere! It's so damn unglam! And I don't know what to do about it! Cos, see, if I started putting more new things, I'm afraid it will get worse! But if I keep on using the same thing, there's a possibility that the product is actually the reason why I had pimples in the first place! But so what? I should stop using them altogether? What if my face becomes...I don't know...like the surface of the moon or something??! Oh bollocks. Annoying.

Today..I went out for a sushi lunch slash dinner! I wonder how long this sushi-craving-salmon-addiction will last. Like, there were times when I totally loved Auntie Anne's parmesan cheese pretzel, or that fetucinni I used to buy everyday, but those periods have passed. Now, I wonder when is the end for this salmon cravings. Something tells me it won't be in near future, so be wary, my wallet!

Oh! Last time I was insisted by a sales girl to do some sort of permanen eye brow shaping thing. Gosh, now I totally forgot the name for it. So anyway, it costed like, a hundred and forty bucks, but she insisted that it was worth it, that eyebrows are really important, bla bla bla. No matter how many times my friend and I have said, "Please, we're not some fucking millionaire. We're some struggling students who just wouldn't spend that kind of money for fixing our eyebrows!"

Haha. Look at us! We would be people with extremely beautiful eyebrows who just can't afford to EAT! Yeah! We will be starving but hey! At least we have great eyebrows! Look!


Yeah, right. How funny is that?!!!

I'm rambling again, aren't I? Ah well. Nothing you haven't known! I saw Lady in the Water some days ago, it was...interesting. I remember being quite freaked out by the trailer, but the film couldn't be further away from scary. And I just knew that the concept was based on the bed-time story M.Night Shyamalan always tells his children. That guy has one wicked sense of imagination, I'm telling you.

Fine! Fine! This entry won't have an end if I keep on doing this. Keep adding stuffs I remember! Next week is Harry Potter movie premiere! Catch you later!;)

No comments: