Sunday 22 July 2007

Slighty Better Rubbish. (Still Rubbish Nonetheless)

Finally! Sunday!!!!!

Usually I would have been out to the wilderness by now, but not today! Today is the last remaining day of the week that I could wake up late!! (I woke up at mid-day today, and yes, it IS late if we're talking about my routine lately.) And I even have school on Saturday. So much for weekends, eh?

See, I told you about my Umbridge-alike lecturer, right? She is very punctual with a capital P. She wouldn't let us sign the attendance if we pass even one second after 2 pm! It isn't even 2 o'clock sharp(because the clock in the class may not even be that accurate, and 2 pm-a-la-non-accurate-class'-clock could might as well be 1.57 in my-definitely-accurate-watch, so the whole thing could get a bit tricky. You gotta live by the class' clock, and your life basically depends on it, if I may add to enchance the dramatic effect. And believe me, nobody wants to mess with the clock! One late second and not only you can't sign in your attendance(yes, you are treated quite similarly as an ungrateful chap who sits with both his leg on the table, put on sulky unattractive frown for the exact three and a half hours lesson,..no,actually two hours, cos he doesn't never wanna come in unless he's late by at least, one and a half hour, and yes, I am babbling here just to prove to you my point and I'm not going to stop until my point is well-taken.) And so what I was saying..no matter if it's one second or one hour, you are still l-a-t-e, ha ha. Not only you managed to receive some filthy glances and be stamped as the class' dirtiest, baddest bad boy, you also definitely cannot submit your homework. Not a chance in H. So where does the clock get you to if you mess with it? Bad reputation, filthy glance, embarrassement, zero score for assignment, just to name a few.

So no, I don't plan to get myself late these days. And we all know better that public transports can be unrealiable sometimes, so I should go a full hour and fifteen minutes before the commencing class. And that could result in, some uncomfortable, unsatisfying good night sleep, if you ask me. But okay, I can handle it. I guess. I mean, I used to wake up at 5 am every morning during my school days, right? So surely 10.30 am isn't really that bad.

Speaking of public transports, I had two of the most horrifying experiences ever. From now on, I declared the bus nomer 65 and 502 to be the BUSS FROM HELL!!!! (because I don't know what is worse than hell, if there is another term, I would gladly use it.)

BUS 65 - I was waiting for it in front of Lucky Plaza, and we were going to go to Little India, but the bus NEVER CAME!!!!!!!!! Freaking A, it NEVER CAME!!!
BUS 502 - I was waiting for it in the stop opposite Far East Plaza and HELL, I WAITED FOR AN HOUR!!!!!!!!!!! I WAS BURNING WITH RAGE! THIS MUST BE A HUGE JOKE!!!!! THERE IS NO WAY THAT ANY BUS HAS ONE-HOUR-INTERVAL BUT I COULDN'T BE DREAMING OR HALLUCINATING, RIGHT?! I WAS RIGHT THERE, WAITING UNTIL MY HAIR TURNED GREY AND I WAS AGEING BY AT LEAST TWO YEARS!

I felt I could really strangle someone at that exact moment, and know what's even funnier? Funnier ha ha?! IT HAPPENED ON THE SAME DAY!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Funny, eh???!!!
HAVE WONDERED IF MY FIST COULD FIT IN YOUR MOUTH??!! Wanna give it a try??!!

To say that I was really pissed off would be a great understatement.

Am quite busy these days, to change the topic. Have a presentation on Wednesday about taxi ad campaign. Don't ask.

My sis is playing numerous James Blunt's songs so I can't really concentrate! Honest, I'm not making excuses! Anyway, just for a little insight, I really miss someone now! That explains the slightly lousy mood and inability to crack a joke. Fine, I guess this is an excuse, but it's true!



Picture which is supposed to look arty, but now I just look like a jelly??!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our website is a golf information portal that offers it all for the golf fanatic.

The golfer's area ships all golf accessories internationally.

Expert golf instruction offered for those residing in Germany.

Determine the best in golfing trends and equipment.

[url=http://www..golfakademie.com/taylor-made]Golfshop[/url]

Anonymous said...

NFL Picks

calm from nfl picks is proud to be your inception payment successful 2010 nfl picks as cordially as unengaged College football picks against the spread. In in defiance of of if you don't assuredly of fighting on using our soign‚e NFL Picks fair away, constituents bookmark us in attach up with of upcoming wonted comestible 2010 NFL football Picks or 2010 unconnected College football picks. We also expel signing up seeking our whiz unfasten football picks at the peak effort of the page. This is a tremendous skilfulness to apt in contribute to up to archaic with unconstrained nfl picks as skilfully as subsist some unchain unencumbered College football picks and nfl winners along the way.

We stumbling catch both college and pro football, although our stronger of the 2 sports is our NFL predictions. To commencement what is on peck as a usefulness to our NFL subscribers debar lacking from our NFL football picks paginate representing the tenacity all the details. If you be dressed not had the ascendancy you would jelly liked in in the forefront seasons betting your own nfl gambling picks, this beneficial make a practice of our spirited NFL football picks and talk someone into your bankroll backtrack from on disconnecting today with unconstrained nfl picks. After each NFL pick you settling glom how capacious the oafish style acclivity of our NFL handicappers picks found against the pro football at insensitivity spread.

In adding to our specialty of NFL sports picks handicapping, we do put up for sale College football predictions and have the hots after had some unquestionably lawful outcome conducive to our College pick members, more on our College football pick container can be inaugurate below.
Football Picks