Thursday 5 July 2007

Photo-irritating-shop

I am soooooo traumatized of downloading the damn photoshop!!!!! I swear, sometimes I think the universe is conspiring against me! *you would say "please. Not everything in the world revolves around you", but this time, I'd say,"sod off!"*

The world might not revolve around me, but it certainly feels damn like it! Especially when I get bad lucks after bad lucks. Have I told you that I don't have good luck?! I don't think I'm the magnet for disaster, (I mean, I may not be the one who's always left up with the last remaining ugly item, or a tiny weeny piece of veggie in the plate at dinner, or the one who had chicken pox and diarrhea right on the first day of holiday while everybody is off to Bahamas,...you know what I mean), but I can safely say that I'm not serendipity's favorite person either.

Okay, back to this photoshop thing. Okay, I'm not the most technical person in the world, so even if I have photoshop, there's only a slim chance that I could actually use it, but that's not a reason not to let me try! After all, I believe it's written in the memorandum of human rights or something.

Human Rights #3: Everyone has the right to download photoshop.

See? Besides, how does IT know if I can use it or not?! I may just easily be Einstein's heir or Bill Gates' long lost daughter! This is discrimination!

So, what happened is that I tried to download it yesterday morning, and it got only until 22 percent, then it just stopped. Oh, let me entertain you with the fact that the process took a damn long time,okay! It took almost an hour just to get to 22 percent! The whole thing probably would have taken about 4 hours or so! So, I think I have the right to be perfectly annoyed that until one hour, it just stopped.

Human Rights #7: Everyone has the right to be annoyed if anything goes wrong. (For example, during a downloading process.)

What the....?! Annoyed, but still on normal level, I closed the window and tried downloading again. See, I can be persistence if I want to! And so...the downloading was running again, back to square one! Back to zero. I left the computer, mind my own business, took a bath etc etc etc, and by the time I needed to go out, the writing only showed 24 percent.

Bugger!

I couldn't just leave my laptop on while I was gone (what happened if it overheated and suddenly exploded or something?! It happened to Dell laptop before! I read it in the news okay! Who says I only read entertainment gossips?!) I mean, if I'm Donald Trump who's bathing in money, then it wouldn't be a big deal if my laptop went berserk. Not berserk! I believe the word is exploding into tiny pieces! But I'm a struggling writer! I mean, struggling student! I don't have money tree or money tub, okay!

I admit that I might be just a bit exaggerating, but what if?!?!! Now everyone's all like, 'oh c'mon, it won't explode. Trust me.' But IF it happened, I bet the person who said trust me would be the first to flee. Yeah, how comforting it is to see your level of loyalty!

So that left me with no choice but to shut down my laptop, correct?! And stop the downloading process, right?!!!

Bugger bugger bugger bugger!

I was out for quite a while, and by the time I was back, I decided to give it one more shot. Persistence!! Me!! See??!! I downloaded it again, and waited.

I played songs, relaxed, ate, read a book, stared at myself in the mirror..(kidding!) and some time has passed. Now the line showed 30something percent. Okay, good, I thought. I would just have to...stay home for another 3, 4 hours or so, and then it would be completed. Easy. Surely I could stay at home for 3 hours? Surely???

Well, yes, of course I could! But no!!! Apparently the universe doesn't really like me! Maybe I stole its cupcake once, and now it's trying to get revenge!!! COS SUDDENLY THE PROCESS STOPPED AGAIN!!!!!!!!

STOPPPPEEEDD!!! HANGGGG!!!

DAMN!!!!!! BLOODYHELLHOLYCOWBUGGERFUCKGOODGODALMIGHTYBUGGER!!!!

At about this time, I was boiling in rage and frustration, that I just couldn't be bothered more!!! Damn photoshop!!!!! Dang dang dang dang dang dang!!!!

WHONEEDSTHEDAMNPHOTOSHOPANYWAYNOTONLYTHEPROCESSISTAKINGTOOLONG
IMEANALLOFUSHAVELIFEOKAY!WECANTJUSTSITHEREANDWAITFOR5HOURSJUST
SOWECOULDMINIMIZEOURPIMPLESANDPLUMPOURLIPSINTHEPHOTOSANDSOWHO
NEEDSITANYWAY!ICERTAINLYAMNOT!SONOWYOUCANCRYSULKANDROTINWHEREVERITISYOUFANCYKNOWINGTHATYOULOST
ONEREALLYPOTENTIALGOODCLIENT..ME!!!!BUGGER!BLOODYHELL!!!

...Yeah,I launched into some sort of madman breakdown. Talk about anger issues.

But seriously, this thing is so ridiculous.

So anyway! The only picture modifier program that I had is Picasa, and although it's not very good, I guess that will have to do it. It's just for fun, anyway. I mean, surely I don't really have enormous pimple or scary red eye or skin problem I have to fix by photoshop?




In Picasa, I can only play the lightning and color.

My camera isn't so good either, it's only VGA okay! Okay, okay, laugh all you want! I know, I know, it's about time to upgrade my phone!

Like I said, I don't have moneytub where I can bathe surrounded by dollar bills, okay. I've looked at some phones a few days ago at Singtel, and nothing really caught my eyes yet. So, will keep looking for the time being.



Yeah, I was too stressed by the whole photoshop thing so I just went out and dyed some hair blue. Talk about impulse, huh!

I wish!

Anyway I just realized that this entry is very self-centered. HAHAHAHAHA. I forgot that this blog is public! Well, mind me, cos I have another private blog and I'm very shameless in there, I guess I forgot that this one is not! Not the private one, that is.

I'm honestly craving a bit of seafood at the moment, so thinking of having dinner with my friend at Newton later. Ahh..this is what I called life! Lots and lots of food!!!!

'Til next time!

No comments: