Thursday 19 July 2007

Rubbish

Haven't written here for ages!!

Okay, before you start giving me that judgemental look ("if you want to keep a blog, then stick with it! Update it, for Hercules' sake!"), let me say that I have good reasons behind my absence!

...So, where do I begin? Gosh, I've been busy lately. Not busy-all-hours-long-that-I-can't-even-have-time-to-breathe-and-sleep, but more like, busy-in-the-afternoon-so-I-get-too-tired-or-rather-too-lazy-at-night-to-write-a-diary.

The bottom line is still, I'm busy, right?

For one, school already started! So I have class everyday from now on, and the teacher looked exactly like Doloris Umbridge in Harry Potter! Okay, maybe just a lot younger. But the hair, the body, the voice are quite similar it's scary! I'm studying Advertising now, and for my post assignment I'm supposed to make a full ad campaign which, I have a feeling I won't be able to finish in one day before the due date like I've done before.

Quite intimidating, eh?
But it should be fun. I hope. Right? Maybe. Probably. Perhaps. I think so.

Geez!

So anyway. School is on the motion now, and what else?

Rainy season has started, I suppose. Hallelujah. Yeah, right, if you're in a trible who always dance for rain. It's raining nearly everyday nowadays, and it's freezing cold in the morning. You can't expect me to wake up for school when every cell and existence of the weather is telling you to do otherwise, right? It's a struggle everyday, I'm telling you!

FYI, my class starts at 2 everyday.

..........er......

I just went back for a little trip to Raffles, by the way. I had dinner at Lao Pa Sat and wandered inside One Raffles Quay building in complete awe. Okay, so I'm acting embarrassingly. Sue me. I think if one day I can work in there, I would ask my boyfriend, friends, in-laws, relatives, and basically, whoever know me, to pick me up so I can just show off.

I'm so not in the right mood to write. I think my fingers and brain are not in speaking terms right now. I'm talking rubbish.

Fine, I promise to write over the weekend. Right now I just can't even make one proper interesting thing to say.

Tataw!

Note: I'm in love with Vince Vaughn.

No comments: