Saturday 28 July 2007

Update Finally

I haven't written here for a while, cos I've been tad busy lately. I'm not quite sure what I'm so busy about, but I swear I am busy! With something! Yes, I'm sure there are plenty of things, in fact!

If you haven't heard, last Wednesday's presentation was a huge success! Again, you all know how unprepared my group was actually. We just finished the poster the night before, and we just made the presentation slides in the morning of the D-Day! But of course, we had this brilliant idea of making the slides on pieces of carton papers (I wish I could claim that the inspiration came right through my brain like the intense lights from the heaven, but to be honest, it's all about the scene in Love Actually.) There, I said it. Well, so we had one thing to not be worrying about, which is making time-consuming power point slides, instead I wrote the whole thing in the papers with large marker. And we were finally done with it in a crucial hour before the class started. Preparation? Exercise? Practice, you ask? Oh yeah, sure, of course we practiced! What are you talking about?!!! *state on denial*

But! Our efforts paid off! Our presentation was actually the winner! So each of us got an extra ten points for our final exam mark, which is definitely sweet. Swwweeet. So, anyone in the mood of celebrating?

Okay. So that was Wednesday. Actually, lately I've been eating out to new places! There was the sushi dinner at Novena(nice place, great ambience, big space, good sushi, not-so-good soba, but definitely cheap!), the korean buffet at Awon restaurant in city hall area(fifty percent discount for UOB visa, not so many varieties but the meat was delicious.) and there's one Japanese restaurant both my sister and I have been dying to try! But last Wednesday it was fully booked so will definitely try next week. As it turns out, this Japanese place is 'rumoured' to be really delicious and the varieties are more than you can stomach. Tempting, eh?

Back to the things that kept me busy, well, there is my advertising and PR campaign, and the mails I've sent to contact some companies for my projects, and of course, the interview next week! I'm freaking out! Interview for internship, not for soap-drama audition, okay! I guess it hasn't sinked in me yet, so I foresee I will start feeling really, really nervous tomorrow!

I just came back today from Little India, actually. I had class today, if you're wondering. Yes, on Saturday. So after school babe and I just walked to Little India, it really isn't far, and that way we could save money and spend more time enjoying the scenery and the cool breeze. (dramatic mode).

Oh! I watched The Simpsons two days ago and I think it was hilarious!!!!! Homer's 'Gay!Gay!Gay', and Bart's full-five-seconds-nudity??!! MWAHAHAHA! The movie itself is very short, but it'll definitely crack you up!

Ok! Will update more on the interview once it's done. I have a feeling I'll make a complete fool out of myself then -__-' Aw, I have such inspiring touching faith in myself! At least I'm being realistic!

No comments: