Sunday 8 July 2007

In The Spirit of Green

It's 07/07/'07!!!!

More known as the Earth Day!!!

I'm sorry I didn't wear green today as my green-wardrobes are very limited! Not in the mood of wearing my green tank top, or green tube (..partly 'cos I felt damn fat in them too..) But not wearing green doesn't mean that I don't support the good cause!!

For example, I was totally smitten seeing Ken Watanabe's 'answer the call' ad-version on TV the other day, that I promised myself I would take bicycles more!!

...Just to remember that I never even use bicycle in the first place..so there's no more in this situation.

And the fact that I don't even goddam own a bicycle.

Eeer..fine! I'll try saving the planet by some other means, okay! Like, reducing water bottles usage, sure, I can do that. I usually drink straight from the jug anyway. Opps. Don't tell anyone, will ya.

So! Anyway, in the spirit of the day (minus the green-clothing-thing), I thought I'd check out the live screening of the concert in PS, I thought it would be packed! I thought! But gosh, the crowd was pathetic, man! There was no such things as 'sea of green' as my sis originally assumed. I think that broke her heart.

Well, actually I've been wondering around the town anyway since noon with the girls. So it's not like I went there purposely for the screening.

Gosh, now I feel like a bad citizen.

So, how about you guys? Do you see the concert or do anything significant today? I'm writing this as the concert in Aussie and Tokyo are taking place. And gosh, the people in Tokyo are treated with such adrenaline pumping music(Linkin Park and Rihanna, so far), but the one in Sydney is so mellow in comparison!(Missy Higgins, Jack Johnson.) Maybe not yet, huh? Maybe they are saving the best ones in Ozzie for last! We'll see.

I just knew that they have concert in Antartica too! Wow, how cool is that?! And the audience would be those penguins and walruses...hahahaha! I have to give props to that, thou. It must not be easy to accomplish that!

Ok, then! Will add some more thoughts later! Gonna see the concert again now;) You'd better too!

No comments: