Wednesday 29 October 2008

Weekly MDD Night, Max Payne, Thai, IndoChine

Was feeling creative last night, so I made this little pic right here. Had a great fun with G last weekend in another movie/dinner/drinks non-date-equivalent. Previously I always forgot to bring my camera on a night out with him, so this time around I made good use of the bimbotic camera even though there wasn't much to shoot but ourselves.

Promised him I would treat him a round of drinks after my pay day, so I'm a woman of my word! The live band started to bore me out, though, not because I have a problem with accoustic performance, in fact I don't, it's just they sounded too rock-y for my taste and they spent too much time showing off their guitar/bass skills, that majority of the song 'Zombie' became just instrument rather than the singing.

But we sticked around until they cleared up all the tables and chairs and the only EPL showing on the TV was between the non-famous teams [way past the primetime].

A little update on today, I am officially a bum. Having had a long holiday 'til Tuesday, I am so not in the mood for working, I need time to re-adjust my spirit again to standard eastern time. This visa application thing needs more time than I thought, but hopefully everything will be settled soon, I just wanna get the hassle over and done with immediately.

Looking forward to weekend already!

No comments: