Sunday 2 November 2008

Hal.Lo.Ween!

I just realized that this will be my last two weeks of work before I have to start packing and fussing and getting all hyped up for the US trip! Not looking forward to graduating, to be honest, I'm a little bit scared. But that's that. These last two weeks will be busy, though, looking back I just need to feel that I've done my best, and that's what matters.

I found that early in this working environment, words of encouragement really shaped your mentality and confidence. Sometimes just a little 'great job' remark could cheer me up greatly. A few days ago my account director praised the assignment I did and I felt like walking on burning coals afterwards, so dorky I know. But yeah, it pays to have great boss.

Anyway, it's time to face the music after having such a wonderful weekend!

I kept reminding myself to start working on the article, but yesterday I just couldn't be arsed. I'm gonna do it today, promise.

No comments: