Friday 3 October 2008

Still Here!

Feels like it has been ages since I wrote here last. Things have been moving along in a bullet speed! Work, for one, occupies most of my time and some friends from Indo are here so it's been such a fun packed days spent with them and as a result, I go home too late, sleep too little, spend too much money and all that it entitles; go figure.

I'm still waiting for the time I would start feeling guilty about it. Any moment now. Any second I'm sure.

Not that I'm complaining! It's always fun to meet hometown friends, rekindle with the old one and make new ones. These things can surprise you. It's funny how some of your old ones can dissapoint you while the people you hardly know can cheer you up tremendously. I guess that comes with the territory. The better you know someone, the more you know of their flaws as well. But, that's for another story.

I've been enjoying work so far, and although I do ocassionally still whine especially when I almost fall asleep in the office, it beats staying home all day and wandering around randomly. This week feels somewhat easy too due to the public holiday on Wednesday! I wish we could have more holidays, we only have one day off for the Hari Raya while our friends back home have ten! But well, I guess, Singapore is not one of the biggest Muslim country in the world...

The rest of the weeks in October seems long and evil from the looks of it!

Was talking to my dad earlier and he mentioned he might wanna go to Thailand for christmas holiday and I was like, 'why!!!' Okay la, to be fair I would be over in States and it's no comparison which one I would rather go to, but it's been ages since we had family vacation and the only time we finally will get the chance to do it, is when I won't be around! Seems like a cruel coincidence to me, but of course.

Today is the only time I can really relax and just browse the net like I normally do during my piggy days. It's good to stay at home occasionally. Yesterday I had the most wonderful time experiencing the Singapore Flyer!

I was so excited the entire day, we agreed that we would go at night so we hung out from the afternoon in anticipation.

More pics coming up in my Multiply later on!

Speaking of Multiply, that site has been rather abandoned as well [just like this one..], I feel so out of touch with the blogs I usually follow, the videos on youtube I normally always check out, and new songs on the chart!

At work I can listen to Class 95fm, though, and I can say in pride that Daniel Powter is their 'artist of the month' or sort! His song keeps being played over and over again, I love it! He actually wrote that song for his daughter, of course if you see the video clip, you would know!

Gosh, I seriously feel like I've lost my ability to write! I can't believe I'm running out of things to say! It might have something to do with the rain, yeah yeah. Sounds like an excuse to me.

So, hope you all have a good weekend as well! Once I charge my brain, I'll write more stuffs.

No comments: