Sunday 26 October 2008

Big Bum

I'm excited for the long holiday. Excited might not be the right word, I have tons to do and I'm not good with thinking like I have tons to do. I'm a short-attention-spanned planner, notice the irony?

This weekend is a great one, Monday is the Deepavali public holiday and my company is going away on Tuesday, making it a company holiday; I like this holiday word. I thought on Friday at work that I would do so much within this weekend to finish whatever stuffs I'm supposed to finish, like my Visa application, school assignment, work project, planning the US trip..4 days seemed excessive, glorious excessive! I feel like by Sunday, at least I would have done plenty.

News flash? Today is Sunday. And I feel like a big failure.

Literally too. I'm huge now.

Friday night we went for dinner and movie, but I managed to flip through some travel books so well, I've done something, see? This afternoon I woke up past mid day, and my left eye was blasting red, my body was aching, and I realized I slept almost 12 hours. There goes half of my day already. Nobody gets drunk after just some China Blue and beer, surely?

Right now is so not the time to think about assignment and work, and that's the worst part of it. Tomorrow and Tuesday I really need to get started. I'll drink ten galons of coffee if I have to, even if it kills me.

No comments: