Tuesday 21 October 2008

We're no girlscouts

Had so many pictures to upload! Been neglecting my Multiply site for a while here, I actually feel kinda bad.

I caught up with some great friends over the weekend, and for the first time, hosted a BBQ party at my apartment. Well, how did it go, you ask?

It could have been improved, like, the fire could have been stubborn enough to last; but it didn't. We tried everything to putting the whole grill-thing down and just setting the charcoal on fire, desperate attempt that was. The chicken wing didn't change even one shade of color despite being there for over an hour. Okay, that sounds bad.

Although, in the end we all had our fair share of food. Besides, most important thing is that we got to see each other and had fun. Who cares if we're all starving, right?

So, I will write more and post the pictures up soon, hopefully. Tomorrow I'm going to be very busy at work, so now all I can think of is my comfy bed. 'Nuff said.

No comments: