Wednesday 8 October 2008

Back to everything random

Fine, so the last post titled 'funny thing' wasn't funny-ha-ha-ha, but more like funny-huh, what, I should have been more specific, you mean? Well, funny doesn't always necessarily translate to Tom and Jerry, mind you. There is such thing as subtle-funny. Ehem.

Anyway. Why am I getting defensive? Gosh, today is tiring! This is actually the first time in dayssss that I go home directly after work, and man, isn't it nice. I could take a long hot shower, sit here typing with my laptop while waiting for my hair to dry, and the time still shows 10 pm. EH? 10 pm already? WTF.

Well, 10 pm is considered early seeing my previous sleeping pattern so far! I haven't been sleeping much lately, last night bunch of us went singing and I only got home at 1. Excuse moi, it may not seem like such a big deal, but I sleep a lot! I sleep like a hibernating bear. So to me, sleeping at 1 and waking up at 6 is simply unacceptable! I turn into a zombie by mid day and I start hallucinating salmon flying around in the air. Really not a pretty picture. Me, I mean, not the salmon.

Although the days before I didn't go home quite as late as 1 am, but I went out a lot after work and I just got so tired after getting home and I couldn't really do much besides sleeping. I still wanted to knit, but by the time I arrived home, all I wanna do is just lay my head on this heavenly pillow and drool.

Okay la, the 'knitting' reference is just a metaphor. It could easily be...browsing the internet, cutting my nails, washing my hair, or anything, geez.

Today is a bit more tiring than usual because I've been running errands for work all afternoon. Would be great if the weather was coorperative. You know, just raining when I was inside the building so by the time I went out, the air was crisp and it smelt like rain which I totally love!

But unfortunately, we had quite a fight there, me and the weather, and so I decided to break up with it. It was scorching hot when I had to do lots of walking around but at 3 when I got back to the office, it started raining! What a girl to do?

Not like I'm known for my luck. Rephrase. I should have said:

OF COURSE It was scorching hot when I had to do lots of walking around, and OF COURSE that by the time I got back to the office, it started raining.

Goddamn luck.

Okay, this works for these things too.

Of course I had to fall down on the street like an idiot a few days ago.
Of course a man had to physically pick me up because I was squatting and I couldn't get up.
Of course today I slipped when I walked in front of a group of business men.
Of course my sister had to do OT when we thought we would go karaoke in town after work.

I can make a really long list out of this, actually.

Why me????? WHY ME?!!!

Self-centered much?


Gluttonous dinner recently at Makan Sutra.

Well, I'm gonna scoot scoot to bed soon. Here's to many more relaxed nights like this! ;)

No comments: