Saturday 11 October 2008

It used to be cows...

I will let you in a secret, when I was small I used to live with a cow. I had a cow in the house, of course it didn't sleep in the same bed as me because that would be sick, but I did have a cow, and I did milk it every other day. Not everyday, though, because even cows need time to uhm, stock it up. In this case, to produce the milk. Maybe it's a lazy cow, but it certainly didn't have enough stamina to be milked everyday, I remember that after a while, it would make a moaning noise as if to tell me that he's had enough, that he couldn't get it going any futher. I had a special bond with this cow, I felt like it spoke to me. You might find me crazy, but it's true.
It was such a long time ago, and the cow has long been dead. I feel like a piece of me died together with it too on that day. Just a piece, though. It's such a loyal cow, everytime I felt sad I would just go over to the farm and talked, it really listened. Sometimes it appeared like it nodded too. Maybe it's just my imagination, I can't be sure.

I found a picture of the old cow in my old computer, gosh, I haven't looked at it in such a long time. Look at that, isn't it a beauty? People should really go back to having cows as companions and pets. Cow makes a much better friend.

Yes, I was once a farm, little-house-on-the-prairie-kind-of-girl. I used to sing to the birds and wear suspenders over my clothes.

Note (added after a few ridiculous comments) -> If you hadn't realized, I did NOT ever own a cow! Goodness, I can't believe some people actually took this seriously! Hmph, maybe I have a talent of persuasion. Me? Little-house-on-the-prairie? Hello, have we met?

No comments: