Friday 12 October 2007

Stay Unfit

I probably am the most un-fit person in the entire planet. And let me enlighten you with some reasons why:

1. I hate sweating. Because most sports technically generate heat and sweat, therefore, I hate sports. Okay, most sports.

2. Based on reason number 1, I haven't done any exercise for months. And probably way before that too.

3. ....and waaaaaayyy before.

4. I can't stand running in the treadmill for more than 3 minutes. Believe me, I count. Now, I know you probably are laughing your ass off by now, but seriously, I'm lousy at running, I look awful doing it, furthermore, I will just embarrass myself because after the three minutes-time-limit strikes, I'll start hypervilenting, gasping for air, suffocating, and yelling, 'I'm dying! Somebody help me! I'm daaayyy-iingggg!' After 2 consecutive times doing that, people are starting to ignore. Really.

5. My definition of 'sport' is walking up and down the stairs at home. (And I am bloody proud of that, mind you. Not everyone can muster the energy to go up and down the rigorous 23-steps-stairs!)

6. I eat junk food like fish drinks water.

7. No, not even Subway-kinda fast-food. More like, the unhealthiest fast food you can find around.

8. I rarely eat fruit. I bought 5 apples like, half a century ago, and now there are still....3 in the refrigerator. And probably already rotting ungracefully.

9. Don't even start on vegetables. Ick.

So! In the spirit of Hari Raya, today I decided to go to the gym! (Hurraaaay!), and go for swim! (Double hurraaaayy!) -> totally unrelated with Hari Raya...-__-' And, as expected, I only stayed in the treadmill for less than 20 minutes and only 5 minutes in total, MAXIMUM, that I spent running. The rest, I was gently strolling along, pretending I was at the beach with a significant someone by my side.

OH SUDDENLY I WANT TO GAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So the next time you're feeling lazy to work out, just think of me as motivation. You DON'T want to end up like me! Seriously, you don't!