Sunday 7 October 2007

In the mood of Cusack

Am just finished writing a 3-pages long, 1000-words feature article on John Cusack. Why him, you ask? Well, because I like him? And liking him bounds to make me even more excited to write about him?? Hello??!

So let me give you a summary. John's 41. He has 4 siblings, him being the 4th child. He got into theatre at 8 and by the time he was 12, he'd done numerous productions enough to embarrass spoilt, lazy child like me. He's extremely talented and intense. Not only he acts, but he also writes and directs. He's always hated the superficiality and pretentious world of Holywood, he loathes celebrities, he's only interested in being a serious actor with complex roles and he never bothered making blockbusters. He couldn't care less about that. He's into politics, literature, movie-making and he'd done humanitarian jobs, funded schools and charities. He apparently co-produced and helped writing the scores for one of my favorite movie, 'High Fidelity'. I didn't know that. And he entirely wrote a script which was made into a movie by Disney.

Well, let's just say that after writing about him triggered a new-found respect for the guy, I mean, he's not just a pretty face.


From this...

to this...

He has come a long way, hasn't he?

Anyway! Initially I just wanted to say 'Just finished writing a story about John Cusack', the end, so why did I put all these pictures??!! I'm so easily distracted! Fine, fine, such mindless blog! But, you gotta love John Cusack! Yes! Vote for him! Vote for him! Eeer..shameless.

No comments: