Saturday 6 October 2007

Far From Samaritan Act.

Telling you that today is an unproductive day is a high understatement. Surely I should have risen above this uncontrollable urge to put my ass in the chair all day long? Scratch that, no, not even chair, but bed! How old am I anyway? I feel so ashamed! And I guess I could blame it on the weather. See, it was torching hot, and by going outside probably means, sacrificing your soul to be burnt by the devil! With no struggles and a sign of fight! You might as well yell, 'hello, I'm here, whoever out there plans to burn me, go ahead!' I'm sorry, but I still love myself too much.

Oh but at least I did one good deed today. When I was out paying bills, one security guard from my condo came up to me and asked me to buy him a juice drink. Weird, huh? Well, my speculation is either:

a. He's fasting and it was the time of the day to eat and he couldn't leave the site where he was guarding cos he was working (duh), so he had to ask someone to buy a drink, and I just happened to pass by.

b. I just looked too irresistable and he just couldn't stand not talking to me so he looked for excuses just to see me from near proximity and engage me in conversation even for only a few seconds.

c. I looked plain stupid. And bulliable. (is there such word?) Do I really look like I have 'the nicest person on the planet. All you had to do is ask! Really!' plastered on my forehead?

Okay, just erase option b).

Well, it's either one or the other, right? Long story short, I did him the favor and when I returned he gave me the warmest smile ever while saying 'thank you so much for your kindness' and continued by asking whether I'm a resident of the apartment.

Ah! I'm so nice! =p

(can I be more self-sickeningly than this?)

No comments: