Monday 22 October 2007

Auf Wiedersehen

I feel like I should write something important here, but I can't think of anything to say. I don't know why I'm getting emotional out of a sudden.

As usual, my packing has been going really, really slow, and I foresee I'll just start acting like somebody caught me on fire tomorrow (me, going back and forth, putting things on the bag, remembering something, going to the bathroom, putting something again, going out to the living room, stopping in the kitchen, grabbing something, putting something in, mentally kicking myself for forgetting other things,..and probably I'll just end up in the bed again because of near panic attack and extreme exhaustion.)

I'm still not sure as when I'm going back here again, but I kinda don't want to worry about that now. And I'm getting seriously sleepy although it's just 9.30. This must be a record.

So, with that said, here is a nice song I grew to really like. It's an Indonesian song I accidentally listened to this afternoon and I thought it sounded really nice. It makes me feel sad whenever I listen to it, maybe it's the melody, maybe it's the lyric, most likely it's the combination of both. Just as long as you don't pay too much attention to the lead singer. =p

See the video here

Goodnight everyone, and catch you later soon:) *hugs*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoy reading through an article that will make people think.
Also, thank you for allowing for me to comment!

Visit my web blog Http://Fortalonline.Com.Br/Index.Php?Do=/Blog/61761/Is-There-A-Home-Test-For-Yeast-Infection/