Saturday 13 October 2007

Random. Pictures.

Just want to parade pictures. No apparent reason besides that I'm bored after working on my 'News Writing' assignment and that I need a break. 9 numbers in total, 6 done, 3 to go. I'm on a roll!!!! it's not even finished yet!!!

So, just a bit of news, I have exam this Monday on either these following topics:
1) Analysis of the archaic peoples' view of the relation between mundane world and the transcendent world.
2) Aristotle's idea of moral virtues between extremes of excess and deficiency.
3) Analysis of the two main characters in the book 'Antigone' based on Aristotle's view on 'the mean'.

Translation??

I'm so fucking toast.

There should be the textbooks on those topics but I don't even have one, ladies and gentlemen! And today I was dedicated enough to actually go to the library to try looking for the books there, but guess what???!! What???!!

The bloody library is CLOSED!!!!!!!

And now let us toast our champagne for the miserable future-exam-failure of Miss TIna!!!! Oh Gosh, what now?! If today the library's closed, what are the chances of it opens tomorrow?!

Slim to none???????

No book, no nothing! I have absolutely NO idea how to answer the questions! Surely I can always bullshit my way out of it, but seriously! This is so depressing.

Anyway. I'm feeling tired, thanks to a friend who came over at 1 last night and we talked until I DON'T KNOW WHAT TIME??!!! GEE!! I should've put up a 'visiting hour' or something!

Nah, I'm kidding. Always a pleasure babbling.

Okay, now I'm being serious. During our, I don't know, 4 hours conversation, maybe, we managed to talk about anything and nothing in particular. Well, isn't that what makes it so nice? Wanted to try laying down in the empty street (we're suckers for The Notebook), but it wasn't late enough for the road to be completely empty and I don't want to die being hit by a truck yet. And wanted to steal some nice cars down the parking lot but the security guard was definitely keeping an eye on us. (looks like we're victims of Gone in Sixty Seconds as well).

Okay so picture picture!

with my cute littler sister! She's only 16 but she's already almost as tall as me! I wonder if I'm the one who's short or...???

People always say my older and younger sister look alike, and that I'm the different one. Am always teased as 'mulan' - nemu di jalan, which is the indonesian for 'found in the street'. Damn! If only I was found, surely it would have been in a expensive luxurious hotel! Not in the street, okay!



My little cousin who brings 'cute' back! He's sooooooooooooooooo cute! But wait until you hear him scream! There's no way someone that small and fragile and vulnerable can scream like that! It's just beyond my comprehension.

...which is weird because here people always ask if we're twins. But, back home, when my little sister is there, suddenly I'm the mulan!

Anyway, I just realized that the first picture is so damn big!

So I guess now I have to continue the assignment again, but I've lost my mood, now all I wanna do is take pictures mwahahahahahaha!

P.S: HOW ABOUT MY MONDAY'S EXAM??!?!!!!?!!!

(Honestly, it's not like I don't wanna go dancing salsa with you. No, I'm sure dancing in the middle of the beach at the cold, rainy, drizzling day like this would be so romantic and self-fulfilling, and dancing is considered a sport too, no? And of course, I'm just so estatic of ripping off my clothes and exposing this blobbing fat arms to the public! I just can't wait, the excitement is too overwhelming I have difficulty breathing! If anyone doesn't know better, he would think I'm gagging, which of course, I'm not. But it's evening and the air is cool and it was so good to sleep in and Sentosa just seems very.....far..Ah!)

Okay, okay, I'm kidding for half of it. I just don't feel like doing it. Hey, let me make up for it some other day, herr?:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

süperrrrrrrrrrrsin


ene_muhabbek@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

www.nazulal.blogspot.com