Friday 12 October 2007

Quick Post

Finally! Time to blog again! I'm not sayin' that I have such busy-busy life, because thruthfully, I don't, well, just sort-of-busy, a tiny bit, weeny-littley busy, got the picture? But I have to admit though, that it's rare to find such leisure time to sit at home and write whatever my heart desires anymore these days, no, not for indifinitely, just at least for now. School has been taken up some energy to bear, I guess it can be interesting at times, discussing Socrates' view on life and death, or Aristotle's principle of happiness and priorities in life, for all that matters, but it needs one hundred percent attention, okay, and if you let your mind wander around for a bit, you'd miss half of what the lecturer said and in the end, what you get is only mix of jumbling words and ideas, and that is not the right way to study, is it?

It's 12.20 pm now and I have roughly 45 minutes to babble before heading to school. Okay, so go!

What I've been doing these days, beside school, were mostly just being in the company of friends. I've been wanting to work again for some time, but realized that I can't do it now because of the things I have to take care back home soon. In case you're wondering, I'm going back to Jakarta on the twenty third. Will worry about jobs and resumes and interviews after all are settled.

I know it's probably weird for me to say this, but lately people are dying, and no, I don't want you to run in the sight of me just because you think I bring misfortune, or dare I say it, death to you, okay! I'm just observing. See, it wasn't long ago that my grandmother passed away, and then my mom. And just as I'm still dealing with the grief, one of my close friend suddenly had to go back to Jakarta because his uncle died. And again, yesterday, my singaporean friend also told me that his uncle just died! I mean, what is wrong with the world? What is happening? It all seemed like a cruel coincidence, right? I hope they will be alright. And I remember a friend once said, "shits are bound to happen in our life, and we just gotta deal with it. We have to follow, there's no other way." And he might be dead wrong, but you know what? It's true that we have no control of situations like this, there is just so much a person like us can do, so yeah, we just have to accept whatever bad or good life can throw of us, if you can accept it, then you'll be a happier person, perhaps, and if you can't, well, you probably will turn bitter, but I'd say, indulge in your bitterness, your sadness, your dissapointments for the world, whatever, maybe you'll come through faster than those who just keep it all inside and let it piled up into stacks and unimaginable burden.

Anyway. Just for the sake of something lighter, (read: supervicial, ha!) I started going to ladies' night again, and man, it has been such a long time, hasn't it? Too long that I began yawning at 1 in the morning among all those energetic, gorgeous, skimpy crowds! I yawned! I was actually feeling so bored that all I wanted to do was grab something to eat and head back to the comfort of my bed, I mean, geez. I can't experience this now when I'm still twenty, surely?!! I can't possibly reach my saturation point yet???

I think I've reached my time limit! Just 10 minutes to go and I need to get ready! Shall continue this tonight (in two-nights? to-night? too-many nights to come? tonight in a year? toooooo...tooonight? what is the meaning of tonight, anyway? A night that is 'to'? Heading to a night? To night? But when is tonight? When?)

Okay, I'm seriously disturbed.

3 comments:

yanmaneee said...

golden goose outlet
supreme t shirt
yeezy supply
golden goose
golden goose
goyard
moncler outlet
supreme outlet
supreme clothing
supreme hoodie

pethi said...

replica bags high quality hermes replica handbags s5z47c7i52 7a replica bags wholesale replica bags forum click t6j00a1z49 9a replica bags guccireplica bags neverfull gucci replica a6b39g7a67 7a replica bags philippines

jethe said...

best site b8j82f8h89 louis vuitton replica replica bags wholesale hong kong have a peek at this website n2v76l1g15 replica ysl bags replica bags supplier replica bags joy replica gucci bags q1e68c2e65 replica bags and shoes