Saturday 30 August 2008

Updates and Random Stuffs


So it seems, like things are going tad interesting around here. Well, I'm afraid I'm just gonna start rambling here if I start talking about myself, [notice the self-worshipping quality here? Some have said it's not pretty] so I'm putting writing this off til 2.20 am now when my eyes only have 5 watt left to make sure I keep this to absolute minimum. And absolute minimum I will keep this.
Sorry, I just saw Star Wars II. You know what I mean.
Well, the thing about my US trip is starting to excite me very much! We've gotten the ticket, we had our little plan worked out. I suck at planning but someone's gotta do it, and we've narrowed everything down to 4 cities for our litle travel. [Yes, we've really narrowed it down. I'm proud of us.] We've sacrificed New York and Seattle. And spring break in Miami will have been great. Okay, stop.
Oh! Sis now is a proud Accenture-ion! I see Tony Romas looming ahead! =p
And guys, I thought I would be able to go back next month, I know I've told some friends from back home this, but seems like I have to wait for another year to enjoy homemade cooking. So, sure, I'm dissapointed, but it's not like home is going anywhere, right? Big sigh.
I'm so good at 'big sighing' right now. Bull Shit is so last year, now it's Bigh Sigh. Ha!

Oh! I was so happy to meet I a few days ago, I had so much fun catching up and hanging out with this girl. She'll be going to the states for the classes with me too, I see a lot of crashing at her room prospect for the future!

Hooked on James Morrison's new single 'You make it real' and Lily Allen's 'Who'd have known' now, they just keep playing in my head.

I better go to bed now, tomorrow maybe I'll check out the lantern festival, and there's always my assignment I have yet to finish! Had quite a productive time yesterday though, had a perfect spot in the library to plug and use my laptop, to rest my back and sit comfortably. It was such a bliss, well, until some chinese boys decided to sit right beside me and just couldn't stop yapping. Good if they actually speak good english, at least I can appreciate good command of language. Instead, they were chitchating in chinese, I couldn't stand it! 'Block the outside noises that you don't wanna hear', you say? Well, exactly! Why do you think I kept such an intense concentrated look then? It's not because of the assignment, I'm telling you!

Speaking of going to bed, though, lately I dreamt quite a lot. Perhaps it's something I ate, heck, who knows. Some days back I actually had a dream about going on a date, like a real romantic first date, with an asian boy. Upon waking up, I'm certain that peace in middle east is indeed possible.

Ha! I'm kidding!

No comments: