Wednesday 20 August 2008

I'm a lover, not a fighter, remember?

D,

See, at first I thought I had the upper hand. I was more nonchalant, less needy. As time goes by, I was promised rainbows and butterflies, and I started allowing myself to dream, to trust.

But I'm not the one who changed. You had a change of heart. Turns out, what weren't issues before, are problems now. And you need to resolve them first before considering where I could stand, or whether I would have a place to fit at all.

I respect that, but I wish you could have thought about everything first before you convinced me anything. Because now I feel cheated.

But, hating requires energy and I have too much on my hand to worry about that too.

So I wish you all the best, I hope you'll finally decide what's good for you. I want you to know that I did love you, I said that a lot and I meant it.

No comments: