Wednesday 13 August 2008

[caud], for reminding me...

I am just like you because everyone is afraid they're too difficult.

We are humans because we have our own little idiosyncrasies and weird traits.

We know there is no use regretting, or worrying, except we're human and are gonna do both of them anyway.

I have my flaws, but that's what makes me me.

Everyone wants to be happy, but it takes time to reach that point, to be totally zen that way.

I'm not alone when I fear loneliness, everyone does too.

'Embrace it, you need to hurt, but just know you're gonna come out the other end stronger."

Sacrifice - is it even about that? It's all about caring and understanding, is it not?

Everyone's bound to hit a temporary slow down, and self-loathing isn't gonna solve anything.

We just need someone who knows us, who knows why we do the things we do, we kept telling ourselves we're complicated, but we're just us, whatever.

We could all be more personable, more attractive, more intelligent, but fuck, I love being me, and that's the key stone.

No comments: