Friday 29 August 2008

How?

I know everything and nothing.

You said that I can't eat love, that above all, I have to think with my senses instead of heart.

You told me not to cut my fingernails at night because that's bad luck.

You taught me how to sew, you finished my sewing project back in elementary because I fell asleep out of exhaustion.

You knew which brand to buy, which medicine to treat my various home sickness.

You pinpoint all the trees name everytime we went on a roadtrip for the weekend.

It seems to me, that you knew everything and with you around, I was sure I could do almost anything.

Yet, despite all the various lessons you have taught me, I'm still hopeless. I realized that, so little stayed with me. I have been taking everything for granted and now I don't know how to learn all these things again.

My green dress was torn a few inches and I couldn't even fix it. I realize, that if you were here, I would have asked for your help, just like you've always altered my jeans all these years. You've taught me that but I didn't care enough to remember, and now I don't know how it works.

I don't know how everything works. And now who am I supposed to ask all these questions to?

2 comments:

don said...

Hi there!
I see you are a good person and maybe a busy one too.
Let me take some of your time also to offer you a cheap way to earn huge money.
Take time to read on my blog.

Thanks and God Bless!

t e e n a said...

Don't even have access to your blog..

And I wonder how 'good' you think I am, *sarcastic* Thanks anyway for droppin' by.