Thursday 5 June 2008

Rambling with the capital R

I guess it's right when people say that you complain and whine when things go bad, but you always forget to count the ways of the things you can be grateful about. You don't emphasize it too much, 'cos it's just easier to bitch and convey frustration (in this sense, in writing), rather than boast happiness because you wanna bask in it as much as you can (giggling, daydreaming, etc), but when you're pissed, well, you just kinda wanna let it all out, tell your friends immediately so they can bitch together with you and thus, make you feel all better. I don't know, I'm rambling, aren't I?

I guess what I'm saying is, I've had a wonderful time these past few weeks, it's like, everything just seemed to fall in place, and I feel lucky most of the time having my friends and family and him around. And babe's right, I can't imagine being with someone else now, he complements me, understands and truly cares about me for who I am with all my childlike qualities. But I guess, I don't make a post listing why I feel so blessed, do I? On the other hand, I spared no time bitching about things that go wrong in my everyday's life. But despite having said that, now I'm about to complain once again. For fuck's sake, I am an ungrateful bastard.

I haven't been feeling truly like myself this week, particularly since this Monday. Interestingly enough, Eric left on Sunday, could that be it? I'm just feeling down cos he's not here? But to be fair, it's not like it's the first time he left. It has been a few months, I should have been used to it already, and besides, I still have my friends as usual. What's different this time, I have no idea. It might not even be because of him, subconsciously probably I'm just nervous about school. This subject really is worrying me, not only because I have two assignments that I'm struggling with, (I just started doing one and even the progress in that is painfully slow, and don't get me started on the second one yet), and not to mention the exam which falls on the same day. For the first time I'm really kinda scared, so there's a huge chance this school thing is the thing weighing me down. Whatever it is, I don't like feeling like this. Most of the time, even when I'm out with friends, I feel unenergized like all I wanna do is just being safely home. I don't talk as much and I get annoyed easily. Quite depressing, isn't it?

Probably it's nothing. I mean, people get bad mood once in a while without any reasons, right? They are bound to feel down once every blue moon and it doesn't mean they are depressed. I guess I just wanna apologise, to my sister, to Eric, to babe for being an ass lately. If only I can explain why. Yeah, and I wish I could say more, but really I don't know, let's just safely assume that I'm having PMS, okay. No, just think that I'm stressing over school. I need cheering up! Serious cheering up! Yesterday I went clubbing and even that couldn't really transform me into my original self, WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME? Am I not fun anymore?!

People, bear with me, please.

Something is wrong with you when you consider pillow as your best friend and you sleep 12 hours everyday. For the past few days I've been trying to work on the assignment but so far it's being going even more hopelessly. 2 days and only 4 pages done, already double spacing somemore!

Eric has been really nice about my whole PMS episode, though, he gives in when I'm being difficult,...but not all the time. I mean, he has his bad days too, and just like tonight, when he's having bad mood, and I'm having bad mood as well, you can just pray that there won't be domestic war number 4 anytime soon. He doesn't take crap and he's not afraid to let people know that. Sometimes I'm the victim of his verbal abuse, but to be fair, more than half the times he has been my victim as well, so well, you can imagine. Although, there are times when we're both being stubborn and it takes time to cool both of us down and then we can start talking like civilized human beings again. Talking to me when I'm still freshly pissed is not a good idea. Anyway, it's one of those bad days for both of us so....

Four days and counting, and I don't like it. I want my old self! I wanna mutter lame jokes and be shameless again! This whole depression thing is starting to really depress me! I'm totally rambling and I'm fully aware of that...

No comments: