Tuesday 3 June 2008

Procrastinator. Bloody Good Weekend.

I'm not supposed to write an entry now because, I'm supposed to be working on my assignment..REMEMBER??!!!! I know, I know, but I can't think anymore and to think that I haven't been doing much! What's that 'anymore' for? Anymore's for working hard for hours and then you're tired and you decided to take a break cos you can't concentrate anymore! But what did I do? What? What? Okay, so I woke up and I actually went to the library and I actually researched reading materials for my essay and I actually sat there trying to compose sensible paragraphs but I can't ramble! My speciality is rambling, and I have to write about NINE ELEVEN and AMERICAN POLITICS!! What's there to ramble about?! I can't ramble even if my life depends on it! And now it's almost six pm and I had like one PAGE of essay (when I'm supposed to come up with 6-8 pages), and that one page is still only introduction I haven't even written anything quite significant yet! But my brain's just dead and I tried reading the text book while I was having lunch but I only managed to get it til page 100ish and I still have half more book to go...Yipee! This is great! This is brilliant! So spending valuable hours just watching videos on youtube and updating facebook and listening to music is just brilliant it really is. I feel so good now like I'm on top of the sinking Titanic. It's a bit like Catch 22. Can't do it right either way. Sigh. If only there's such thing as rambling class, I'll be mastering the skill in no time I'm sure.

Sorry for yet another rambling. I suppose you've gotten used to muting me right now, eh? So! I was having a great week last week mostly because boyfriend was in town for the weekend, and babe and I got around finally to do ladies night, and ladies night we did!

Last Wednesday at Clarke Quay and Velvet.

I also saw Sex and the City on the first premiere date, and the movie was great, I think! It's just like seeing the extended version of the series with bigger and more expensive wardrobe but I miss seeing the four of them! Guiltily, even though I saw the series countless times before, I still enjoy watching it over and over again, cos it's just the perfect thing to see when you're having your meal in front of the TV! Light, entertaining, and short! By the time one episode ends, you would finish your meal, I'm telling you, it's addictive.


Having a quick bite before heading in the cinema! And before picking Eric up, hence the biggest grin ever in the human history. I'm so transparent.


Chillin' and having drinks at Cuba Libre on Saturday night

Wait, there's more. I watched Sex and the City the second time around with the girls yesterday, only seemed appropriate, right? It actually felt a lot better the second time, but there was just one thing. The film suddenly stopped in the middle of the sex scene between Miranda and Steve and everyone in the cinema was just furious. I've seen it before and I was furious! It actually stopped like, three times and we initially thought they were gonna rewind the scene but nope, they didn't, what a rip off. And the audience were clapping during the scene when Charlotte actually said 'I curse the day you were born!' Lovely audience. I personally thought Kim Catrall was exceptionally prettier in the movie than the rest. And she's the oldest, but look at that body!

At Cine after the movie with babe and Epoy

Okay, at this rate I don't suppose I will make any more progress on the assignment, this internet is really distracting! So, that was lovely time there, hope you all had nice weekend too!

Isn't it funny, the way I kept jumping into one topic to the next? My brain's so jumbled you can't even tell.

No comments: