Sunday 29 June 2008

Man of the Day, Sweet and Low


First of all, congratulations is in order to Ko Davin who will officially be Mr. next week! Yesterday was his bachelor's party and okay, okay, everybody who heard about it wonders, "If it's a bachelor's party, what are you doing in it?!" I have to assure them that I still have my breast intact and none of those genitalia, so let it be! The guy wanted girls in his bachelor's party, why should we question it?

After we put him in Captain Jack's costume (he couldn't stop swaying his long, thick and nasty hair on our direction!) and drew fake mustache with eye-liner (he wouldn't let us line his eyes..what's Captain Jack without the heavy eye-liner, right?!) while restraining his hands from wiping it off, then the drinking began!

Happy bachelor's day, Captain Jack! ;D

--------

I'm in love with Augustana's Sweet and Low right now and I just keep playing it over and over again I'm pretty sure surrounding neighbors would have thrown raw eggs at me if they could. And that's why walls were invented, supposedly, because it's so not fun sharing things with strangers, and as far as I know, I'm serenading them with this awesome song they should thank me. Where else are they gonna find someone with such delicate taste of music like me?

No comments: