Saturday 28 June 2008

Politics no more

Exam's done! My Politics, Economy, America and The Future's exam is done! And yep, I just said a mouthful there, sista! Before you assume that I did brilliantly, though, I'm merely celebrating the fact that my studying days are over at least for now and I can bury all these notes on Nixon, Reagan, New Deal and movement conservatives!

How well I did in the exam is totally a different matter and something that I would rather not go into right now. I decided that the only time that I'm gonna start worrying about this, is when I finally get that result slip in my hand, a few weeks from now, not a second earlier and not a second later.

And if I did so exceptionally (I wouldn't hope too much), you will be the first to know, and if I did so poorly (which is highly more likely), well, then by that time you will have forgotten about it and nothing on that subject will be even remotely mentioned, in this blog.

Sounds like a fair deal to me.

Gasp! Fair Deal! Harry Truman! Marshall Plan! Truman Doctrine! Taft-Hartly Act!

I'm such a geek!

No comments: