Wednesday 9 April 2008

Weekend

Was bored with my old template (short attention span, remember?) so was browsing through some alternatives but I couldn't find one that I really liked so this one would have to do for the time being. Too earthly and chocolatey for my taste.

Anyway! I had a great weekend, and he was here!

Having dinner at pretty PS Cafe at Dempsey Road. You can't tell it from here but the place was packed! We could only have the table for one and a half hour since it was reserved at later time. When I was there the last time at lunch time, I actually saw a caucasian wearing the uniform and I've never seen a caucasian waiter before, good looking somemore! I remember one of my collegue that time kept ogling at this tall asian waiter, although I couldn't blame her, well, the guy wasn't my type but I admit he looked more like someone from Men's Health magazine rather than a service crew. Okay, this is seriously scretching so far from the topic.

Went to Clarke Q afterwards for some music, alcohol and dancing.

Some other pictures from some weekends ago when I went out for dinner with F. It was his idea that we went to the railway station cos he wanted to introduce me to 'tulang'. I mean, I always welcomed new food ideas so there we went! It started out bad cos we took this almost 2-hours-bus ride to the place, and there was this obnoxious guy who played house music, (the crazy frog kind, complete with the animated voice) SO LOUDY FROM HIS PHONE! Like, for fuck's sake, don't you have headphone? Or do you think people would actually be impressed by your wonderful sense of music?!

I got mad just thinking about it. Seriously, I can't believe those people exist.

So! The dinner!

Look at the size of that meat!:) Gluttonous Tina is one happy girl! It's actually a perkedel, which is made from potato and minced meat....yum!

The open space eating-place. You actually feel like you're in Malaysia or something, just the people and the ambience is different. Quite cool.

He looked like a goodie-goodie, but he's a camera whore as well, which works fine for me, really. Ha!

It's kinda late now so I'll post more tomorrow. I really need to start studying from the look of it, since my exam is in two days time. Sigh, when will I ever change? Don't answer that, please.

No comments: