Thursday 24 April 2008

Nothing Much

Can't wait 'til next week! I can be a spoiled princess again! Hehe kidding! I suppose I should start looking for jobs again but my next module will start on May and it'll be quite time-consuming judging from it. It'll be politics class, well, American politics to be more accurate, yawn, yawn.

Anyway no noteworthy news yet, just wanted to tell you that I went to Keppel Bay today at work to drop off something as there's a Boat Asia event going on right now, and it was my first time seeing gorgeous line-up of private yachts! It's like coming out from the scene of The O.C or something, haha, anyway I was transfixed 'cos apparently I just realized that rich Singapore people can be really, really rich.

Work has been busy as usual, I keep telling myself that I will only have a week more to go so I should be more energized but ah, what the hell. I'm still highly unmotivated. Ha! Was receiving a nice surprise though today, cos I spoke to an old friend, and we haven't talked ever since he left Singapore some months ago.

Sorry, this entry is so rubbish. Have work again tomorrow so I need to doze off soon:) *Excited for next week!*

No comments: