Sunday 20 April 2008

Thinking

It has been a whole week again, is it just me or does everyone feel like they're just running in loop? Because this week just feels freakingly similar to the last week and the week before, basically all the weeks I've been working and that can't be a good sign, right?

I've been thinking. Yeah, me, thinking, don't look so shocked. I said 'thinking', not 'soul searching', okay. I still have another four years at least before I'm prone to have quarter-life-crisis, and even then I don't think I'll make much improvement in my way of thinking, I think I'll still be a kid at heart no matter what. Because if being an adult means that you just have to keep doing things you don't wanna do but you have to so you gotta do it anyway, and if that's what 'responsibility' means, then I'm not really looking forward to the prospect. But I've been kinda writing about it before, right, and I just don't wanna keep repeating myself, so I'm going to give it a rest and move on. So, about what I've been thinking, yeah, from it basically I've made up my mind about what I'm going to do next.

No, not about where I'm going to have lunch, because I'm more the spontaneous kind when it comes to that. But what I meant is my plan in general. You know, work, life. Jesus. The thing is, I don't care if people tell me I'm a lazy pig, to be honest, I'm declaring it right now that I want to be a lazy pig, and if you accuse me of being a quitter, then I'm going to make a campaign ('let's just be quitters!') and recruit everyone to be quitters together. But one thing, 'quitting' something you're not supposed to do in the first place isn't quitting. And I didn't say I wanna leave my job yet, did I?

I've pretty much come to a conclusion that I don't wanna have to complain every morning and every night of...everything. And I've decided to do something about it pretty soon. I haven't quite formulated a plan how to tell this to the involved party so nothing is final yet, but yeah, it'll be good if I can do it as soon as possible so I feel more at ease.

To be honest, I want to venture out and try different things. When else will I get to do that? Aside from being highly unmotivated and possessing such short-attention-span, I know I must have some good things going on! Right?

So moving along...Sis and I had great dinner at Raffles yesterday, it was at the new japanese market place, the one that's kinda similar to marche? I totally forgot the name, but anyway it was great, the place was huge and the varieties were all mouth-watering. We had sushi, soba, japanese pizza and some sort of japanese unagi omellete. After which we strolled along the mall and tried out clothes cos we were in shopping mood, and finally chilled at Spinelli. All in all it was a good day, particularly since we hardly went out together anymore. See? Complaining again, I should put an end to this. People, let's be quitters together! Quit with Christina! That could be the slogan. Oh geez.

Just to make the post merrier, this is a picture of sometime ago, when we were in Starbucks in Holland V to study. See, all the books and the mess on our table? We were just super hardworking! Errr...What books, you ask? Those books! Well, they didn't fit in the picture, what to do...

Yep, I felt quite mighty on that day and it didn't have anything to do with my shirt, I'm just always mighty that way. *puke alert*

No comments: