Tuesday 8 April 2008

Just.

To You,

I'm sorry I can't be much of a help, I'm sorry I seem hopeless and totally not in control of my own life. You always tell me to stand up for myself, but this is me, standing up okay. I'm not like you and I hope that's okay.

You don't know how bad I feel everytime you come around. I feel bad not because you're here, obviously, but because you're doing everything. I can simply watch, not because I don't want to do anything, but because I can't. This, you have to understand. But maybe I should start giving you more credit, because maybe I haven't been treating you with enough respect that you're a man, and that you make your decision on your own.

I've been feeling guilty before you, but I realized that I shouldn't have.

I'll let you do and choose whatever you want to, and I mean it in every sense of the word. There will always be expectation for I just can't help it, but I promise I'll try being more understanding. But I want the same from you.

I'm really happy now, and I know it has a lot to do with you. I'm bubbling with excitement and I can't contain it. But I'm still learning too, you know, to get to know more of you and you of me. We probably will argue and get frustrated with each other but I hope that will only bring us closer. As for now, things are great; sometimes a little bit harder than others, but at least this is what we both want.

Just bear with me, okay?

No comments: