Thursday 10 April 2008

Meaningless Post..and Day

I know, I really should start studying, but it's 3 o'clock in the afternoon, it just stopped raining like, three seconds ago so the air is dangerously too-cool to be spent outside the duvet, and I'm feeling lazier than ever. I would have been graded minus three at least in productivity level but I'm too *again* lazy to care. It's been ages since I have the afternoon free, so I have to make most of it, right?

Making most of it included having ten hours of sleep last night which was heavenly and highly recommended at all times, if you ask me, spending at least an hour in the shower, couching while eating lunch and watching rerun of Sex and The City, bugging Eric at work with my unapologetic pettiness, daydreaming and spending valuable time staring into space, reading Shopaholic which doesn't really require much brain activities, browsing Youtube and ogling over David Archuleta's perfomance on AI,..yeah well, somewhere along those lines, you get the picture.

But I intend to do something, okay! I doubt I'll be doing much studying today, though, like, seriously I can't study til the very last minute besides the topic doesn't really interest me. Sure, I'm quite an artsy person but I don't really need to know various techniques in building architectural structure, or get to know too much details about painting and sculpting methods, do I? Suppose I still have to make decent grade, especially since I missed few days of this class and the lecturer has been eyeing me, knowing I should do extra efforts to make up for it. When I sent her my extra assignment, she didn't really make me feel better by replying, "Is this all? Is this the only extra work that you submitted to make up for the classes you missed?" Nope, definitely not helping. To be honest, I suppose I could do something else, like go to the theatre and watch art performances, but I don't have the time. Sucks. You know what, that's just an excuse, the truth is? I'm just lazy. Holy cow.

Fine, I will at least look at the textbook and see what I can do. But for today, I need to go to the library to return books, out of 4 books that I borrowed, I only managed to finish ONE book, and I only read a few chapters from the rest of them. I have a feeling they're overdue so I need to get going. Would be good if I can go visit the bank as well. As you know, I just got paid over a week ago (yeay! I love getting paid!) and haven't had time to cash in the cheque yet, which is both good and bad. At least when it's not in my account yet, I can't spend it all and wonder "where's all my money gone?" I'm really bad in money management, and if you noticed, obviously in time management as well.

But, I'm in dire itch to eat mushroom. Figure! So I'm thinking of some grocery shopping. Would be nice to surprise my sister and actually cook for our dinner, mind you, I can be an excellent cook! I swear! Seriously! I am!

On New Year's Eve last year. See those yummy looking spaghetti? My lil sister and I made it! With our bare hands! And I can testify that they're so delicious I'm not even biased.

In the spirit of being domestic, I will cook tonight, mwahahahaha. Geez, it's almost four! What have I been doing the whole day, exactly? Ah yeah, refer to paragraph 2, I guess. Shit. Talk about highly unproductive.

No comments: