Sunday 16 May 2010

Happiness Project - Day 20-23

1. I spent the last three days in Bintan with my family! It was such a great trip, and it was awesome being away from the city into the peacefulness of the nature and the great ocean. I definitely was in my element!

We tried out jetski and banana boat and we swam at the sea, spent time singing at the karaoke lounge, playing midnight foosball, tried out various different restaurants in the resort, took great pictures, relaxed at night in our resort room watching 'Survivor' and Discovery Channel, and most importantly, spent fun time together as a family. I can't remember the last time all of us really went on a holiday together. It was really great.

Even though my body's all sore now (result of being so unfit), and my butt hurts like mad, I am so glad we had that trip together, and I'm gonna post the pictures later on! :)

Don’t you think it’s better to be extremely happy for a short while, even if you lose it, than to be just okay for your whole life?

No comments: