Friday 7 May 2010

Happiness Project - Day 13

1. Back to work today! (Alright, this made me happy because I was restless being sick at home for 2 days.) See, I can be positive!

2. It's good to see my wonderful colleagues again! And today we're celebrating the birthdays of two persons in the office! There are five May babies, so we kinda include all five into one and enjoy a nice blueberry chocolate cake.

3. Met up with Sis and Cous for dinner at this new place at JP. Chinese food restaurant and their food was surprisingly yummy! I liked the pork rice and saba fish!

4. I just realized that I'm so lucky having a guy in the house. I mean, I'm so hopeless in almost all things domestic. On top of my mind, I remember not being able to open a glass of wine, a can of Maling or lychee sirup, a bottle of newly-purchased shampoo, and even just a packet of potato chips! It's so easy that I only have to turn around and ask for help from my cousin. Tonight, he demonstrated once again why I wouldn't be applying for Survivor anytime soon. As you know, my dear friend has gotten me this amazing San Francisco skyline poster and I have even bought those hooks thingy to hang the poster up in my room. However, the next problem arose because I realized I had no idea how to use these hooks. Even if I did, I wouldn't have trusted my own judgment to place them at the right positions (is it straight? Too low? Too high?) So my cousin came to the rescue and helped me measure and put the hooks on the wall. Yeay! Now all I have to do is wait for an hour before hanging my gorgeous poster! Yeay for having a guy in the house!

5. Survivor tonight! Go Russell!

Be content with what you have; rejoice in the way things are. When you realize there is nothing lacking, the whole world belongs to you.

No comments: