Tuesday 11 May 2010

Happiness Project - Day 16 & 17

10 May 2010
1. Dad came on Monday night and all of us had our favorite lomie dishes that Dad brought from Jakarta. I miss my old man!
2. I finished the book 'One Day' and loved the ending! Looking forward for the next trip to the bookstore for a new read.

11 May 2010
1. It's a nice work day today because uhm, the boss wasn't around so I could do my job peacefully! *chuckle*
2. Sis borrowed the second season of Arrested Development in DVD! Awesome, we love the show! Michael Cera looked older than the first season, hunkier and still geeky as ever.
3. 2 more working days 'til our trip to Bintan!
4. Came across this really beautiful quote at the end of 'One Day'.

You're gorgeous, you old hag, and if I could give you just one gift ever for the rest of your life it would be this. Confidence. It would be the gift of confidence. Either that or a scented candle.

No comments: