Tuesday 6 October 2009

it's all about choices.

So this is what I'm thinking. You know, how you seem to always want the one thing you can't get? Or, you want something even though you know it's literally, bad for you? Why do we do that, I wonder? Having desire about one thing that is absolutely wrong for you. You know it, everyone else knows it.

My initial reaction is to go away, and to avoid it at all cost. But maybe human does have a self-destructive nature in one way or another. Or maybe it's just me, I don't know. I just can't get rid of it, it's almost like, I want to be hurt. Like, I'm even asking for it.

I've been there before, and I've been in that position where I ignored all common sense and got what I wanted simply because it felt good for a little while. But there was never a plan for something solid, stable. As soon as I got it, I regretted it because after some time, it didn't do either of us any good anyway.

So I should have known better. But now I feel like I'm back there again. My common sense is telling me to bolt as fast as I can, and I'm trying to, believe me.

I think I know what I want, and what I don't. And there's no point in pursuing something when you already see the expiration date.

No comments: