Saturday 10 October 2009

this post doesn't even need a title. lame-o!

Heya all. And happy Saturday.

I thought I'd post something silly for a start (because my life's boring right now and I have no material to write about.) What was I doing in that picture? Well, I don't know. Trying to look like that dead fish right there? Oh, I don't know, man. This is stupid. Okay, I don't even know why I took that picture, okay? Forget it.

So, yeah. Now what? I have nothing much to say at all, actually. I'm feeling pretty good today, we just had homemade lunch while watching Duplicity on DVD, and now I'm just chilling.

I got a feeling...wooohooo...that tonight's gonna be a good night! That tonight's gonna be a good, good night!

Eh, no, I'm not quoting any song, I genuinely feel that way! Even the 'woohooo' part. Yeah. I don't know if I've mentioned this, but tonight we're gonna go to Timbre over by the Arts House. I'm very excited because one, I've never been there, two, the live music there is supposed to be awesome, and three, well, what's three? Good food, good drinks? Can't a girl just be excited for a night out without having to have reasons, geez!

Yep, so after this entry, I'm gonna post the pictures from the night. And this is officially the lamest post ever.

No comments: