Thursday 8 October 2009

the best!

(500) Days of Summer is not a love story. It is a story of boy meets girl", begins the wry, probing narrator, and with that the film takes off at breakneck speed into a funny, true-to-life and unique dissection of the unruly and unpredictable year-and-a-half of one young man’s no-holds-barred love affair.
I am so in love with this.

This film far surpassed my expectation, and boy, didn't I have high expectation. I have been looking forward to see this, probably since early of this year. And I had to wait all this time (plus, having to hear my US friend boast about how awesome this movie was a couple months ago, when I could say nothing but 'you lucky bastard!')

Seriously, though, I could make a list of the things that I love about this movie, but you all should see it yourself! And I'm sure you're gonna report back to me with nothing but exceedingly great reviews!

I'm so happy!

No comments: