Thursday 24 July 2008

Fishy Note

"I want to just...cushion her from fall as her life is collapsing."

Such a beautiful passage. It's good being with someone who can make you feel safe, protected. As if, no matter what, the other person is thinking of two.

Don't want to get too melancholic there, truth be told, I'm feeling kinda crappy right now but let's not get into details. It's just funny how on some days you think you know what you want, that you really wanna be here, feeling comfortable and secure, and that your heart is in the right place, yet some days you're not even sure about anything anymore and you just start to doubt everything. [Just because I said heart doesn't instantly make this a guy problem, alrightey?]
Anyway, on a much lighter note, the class [finally] enjoyed a get-together dinner at town and well, it was enjoyable. I've had better nights, but it was still good. I had a gigantic fish and chips but it was oh-so-heavenly! The turnout was pretty okay seeing as it's apparently almost impossible to gather people to show up on a decided time and place. People nowadays are so fashionably busy.

My class starts next Monday, by the way and it's another political class! Good to have school again but why oh why does it have to politics? I ain't have a single political gene in my body, not even close! [not gonna think about it...not gonna think about it...not gonna think about it...]

Just a short update here, hope you have a good Thursday =) Oh, and happy birthday to dearest Rena! *smiley*

No comments: