Wednesday 30 July 2008

Doubt

So. Here we are, right here, so soon. I didn't see it coming yet perhaps I should have. I don't know, I'm losing faith. It's nobody's fault, it's just...the circumstances. I...don't mean to be cryptic..To be honest, even I'm at loss for words. I don't know, I really don't.

I'm starting to question everything. Not just that, but...other things. I become doubtful, and I don't want to be. I doubt my own ability, my confidence...If only I could press stop and stop thinking, stop worrying, just stop. I hate those who make me feel this way.

The question of 'why' seems no longer necessary, and I'm not sure I'm ready to handle the answer. Just let me be, for the time being. I will be okay, I will. I've gone through much worse. And the lesson I took back from it, was that apparently I'm stronger than I give myself credit for.

The thing you lost can never be found. Even if you recapture it somehow, it won't be the same.

----------

Class has started since last Monday and I'm glad to have things to occupy my mind. It's an interesting lesson on Comparative Politics. I'm sorry, I'll do the updating thing some other time, soon. Sorry for the absence.

p.s: In a totally unrelated subject, not to mention, so random, I found the CTU ringtone from '24' which I think rock!

No comments: