Friday 1 February 2008

Walk

Just two days of work and I'm thinking of quitting already! I am a spoiled little brat! Okay, no, I'm not going to quit, but man, waking up at 6 every morning, dang! By now my feet are bruised everywhere and my pride is even worse, I call myself a woman?! By the way, the bruises are caused by hells, not by the waking-up-early-part. I mean, seriously, I would really freak out if that's the case, what, you think what am I doing in my sleep?! Just to paint a picture, my office is in Tanjong Pagar, I have to take bus from here to the train station, and from Tanjong Pagar I still have to walk for another 15 minutes or so to reach the office, so yeah, feet are quite the victims here. But ah, I love the feeling of walking home though. Cos it's late by that time and the weather is just perfect. And you feel so relieved finally getting through the day that you just want to skip rather than walk. Maybe that's just me.

Okay, what else. I just watched Sweeney Todd with J and 2 of his friends, who couldn't speak english, so basically it was like in the mute show.

And yeah! I have forced leave from tomorrow til next week so I'm free to wake up late for a while! Finally! But I have Advertising exam on Saturday, so tomorrow I must study, gosh. Anyway, I'm feeling anything but creative now, I'm beat! I'm going to hit the sack, cheers!:)

No comments: