Friday 8 February 2008

I'm going to have a shitty year from the look of it.

Quite frankly, I'm tired of being pissed. Yesterday was the shittiest of all the shit and the amount of curse words I could manage in a single entry would put Ozzy Ozbourne to shame. I have never used so many 'cunts' in a sentence. Very satisfying, and it means exactly as it sounds, just conveys your message across exactly straight to the core! Maybe I'm going to post it just for the pleasure of it. But for now, I'm going to try to be more of a civilised human being. Besides, some of you probably haven't even had your lunch. When I'm considerate, I am considerate.

So, if some of you are wondering what the hell I'm doing in the internet when I'm supposed to be back home celebrating chinese new year, then I'm going to say this once and for all:

I missed my fucking flight!

Yep. I did. Nope, this is not candid camera, this is not Home Alone, this is not some dramatic sappy soap about a girl who's very sick and is going to die in 24 hours and a guy who's rushing over to see her and to declare his undying love to her before it's all too late and also gives her the last chance of happiness before her body started to decay and became maggots' dinner, but then the guy was late to make it to the gate because beforehand he was over at the jewellery store to buy her a diamond ring which he's going to use to propose, and he couldn't get in the flight although he has already begged with all his might to the officials and explained his reason in the name of 'love', so he was crying in the airport, clutching the expensive ring (and formulating the amount of debt he had) and she died eventually alone in the hospital, feeling like she has never actually been loved in her entire existence.

Okay, I'm rambling. The fact is, I missed my flight so my money's gone, the ticket's gone, I couldn't afford to buy another ticket, and I'm fucking pissed.

I think I deserve another at least 20 more 'fuck' in this entry alone after that traumatic experience. But again, I don't really wanna go into that details for now, you will just have to wait for the entire story in another entry where I could finally fully unleash this demon inside.

My sister and I both wanted to go home but I think it's just logical if only one of us did because buying another two tickets would be damn expensive and I would have to resort to grass for my next meal. So she did. I think she deserved to be home more than I did, and I'm completely fine, I mean, this was hardly ideal scenario but we did what we could.

I was grumpy, tired, angry, and ugly by the time I made it back to the train. The least thing I needed was some fucking dickhead harrassing me! But of course, that's exactly what happened. Not going to elaborate that now either, but suffice to say, his dick was involved. 'Nuff said. I lost my appetite already.

But I'm fine, I'm fine. I was totally freaked out but luckily nothing worse happened. Sometimes I just can't believe these people existed. Seriously, they don't bring any good to the world, so they better just commit suicide right now and get it over with. Shit retarded brain, fucking worthless piece of shit.

Okay. Just wanna give a bit of update. If there's one more person asking 'how's your chinese new year?' I would seriously lose it.

No comments: